About the Journal
The journal Vehicle and electronics. Innovative technologies was founded in 2011 on the Department of Vehicle Electronics Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University.
The journal is included in the List of scientific professional publications of Ukraine of Category "B" by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 612 dated 07.05.2019.
The journal publishes materials of theoretical and practical research devoted to:
- promising directions for the development of automotive electronics;
- introduction and improvement of hybrid vehicles and electric vehicles;
- modeling of transport processes and systems;
- information technology and intelligent systems in transport;
- modern technologies for diagnostics of systems and units of vehicles;
- methodological research on the peculiarities of training and obtaining scientific degrees by applicants for technical specialties.
113 - Applied Mathematics;
121 - Software Engineering;
122 - Computer Science;
133 - Sectoral mechanical engineering;
151 - Automation and computer-integrated technologies;
274 - Road transport;
275 - Transport technologies (by type);
141 - Electricity, electrical engineering and electromechanics;
142 - Power engineering.
The journal also includes materials of reports of participants of the International scientific and technical conference "Vehicle and Electronics. Innovative Technologies".
Publication languages: Ukrainian, English
Frequency: 2 times a year (as articles arrive).
Indexing in domestic and international scientometric databases: Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, Національна бібліотека України імені В. І. Вернадського.
The issue was formed on 05.05.2021.