Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope of VEIT is familiarizing scientists with theoretical and practical research devoted to promising areas of development of automotive electronics, the introduction and improvement of hybrid cars and electric vehicles, modeling of transport processes and systems, information technology and intelligent systems in transport, modern technologies for diagnosing systems and vehicle units. The problems of ergonomics, mechatronics, logistics, ecology, organization of training of special disciplines in higher education are considered.
VEIT designed for scientists, teachers, students, engineers of the transport and road construction industries.
The goal of the journal is to publish original and review papers and information materials, as well as exchange scientific information.
The journal publishes materials of theoretical and practical research devoted to:
- promising directions for the development of automotive electronics;
- introduction and improvement of hybrid vehicles and electric vehicles;
- modeling of transport processes and systems;
- information technology and intelligent systems in transport;
- modern technologies for diagnostics of systems and units of vehicles;
- methodological research on the peculiarities of training and obtaining scientific degrees by applicants for technical specialties.
113 - Applied Mathematics;
121 - Software Engineering;
122 - Computer Science;
133 - Sectoral mechanical engineering;
151 - Automation and computer-integrated technologies;
274 - Road transport;
275 - Transport technologies (by type);
141 - Electricity, electrical engineering and electromechanics;
142 - Power engineering.
The journal also includes materials of reports of participants of the International scientific and technical conference "Vehicle and Electronics. Innovative Technologies".
Publication languages: Ukrainian, English.